All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Dear Diary with @AuthorNicMorgan #Romance #love



Welcome to Romance Books 4 Us everyone. I'm your tour guide for the day, Nicole Morgan and as some of you may have noticed I drop by with a new post on the first of every month and either ramble like a fool or amaze you with my intellect. LOL. Okay, yes that last one was a stretch, but...I've got you smiling now, don't I? Now that you're good and loosened up, go ahead and kick your shoes off, sit back, relax and enjoy!


Dear Diary... 

For the month of August, the authors of Romance Books 4 Us we have chosen the themes of the August birthstone, Peridot (a potent love amulet; likely to have a sweet disposition), the July Flower, Amethyst and added to that the theme of Dear Diaries. What do these things mean though, once combined together? For each of us we will probably have our own unique thoughts and ideas. And that's what I'd like to focus on for today's post. 

Dear Diary,

I have not had an easy year. In fact, it's been one of the hardest I've ever gone through. I could cry every night about how it's not fair. I could beg and wish for my one true love. I could even wish for riches beyond on my wildest dreams. But, I will not. You see, I'm getting a little wiser in my years and know that money will not buy happiness. The perfect man (not that he exists LOL) will not bring happiness, nor will it fix anything.

Happiness, love and healing starts from within. No one person or thing can make that possible. It's all up to each of us to find that. So please don't dwell on what you don't have. Instead find the blessings and gifts in what you do have.






We are all blessed in this life. Even if we do not realize it, we have things in our lives that we should be grateful for. Please... never ever forget that... ❤



❤❤ FREE ALERT ❤❤

Indulge in this decadent collection of Teasers and Tastes from some of today’s hottest romance authors in a variety of romance genres including Billionaires, Cowboys, Super Steamy Romance, Firefighters, Historical Romance, Holiday Romance, Mechanics, Motorcycle Clubs, Men in Uniform and Military Romance, Paranormal Romance, SciFi & Fantasy Romance, Romantic Comedy, Romantic Suspense/Mystery, Hot SEALs, Time Travel, Vacation Romance, Vampires and more! 


and find all of my other books on any of these fine retailers: 


That's all for me this months, guys and gals. 
I'll see you here next month,

Same bat time...Same bat channel.





Nicole Morgan is an author of erotic romance novels, which more often than not have a suspenseful back story. Erotic romance mixed with good old-fashioned whodunit. While she's written everything from contemporary to paranormal her leading men will more than likely be wearing a uniform of some kind. From military to police officers, she has a love for writing about those who protect and serve. From her very first novel about Navy SEALs to her more recent releases you will be sure to find a few twists and turns you were not expecting.


She also has a recurring monthly column in Book & Trailer Showcase's eMagazine, is a proud member of the Romance Books 4 Us Gold Authors, as well as Sweet and Sexy Divas. 

Find out more about Nicole and her books by visiting her website, blog, Google + Page, Twitter, Facebook and her Yahoo Group, Nicole’s Think Tank.

Keep up to date with Nicole:

4 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Hope you get everything you want soon, Nicole! *hugs*

Cara Marsi said...

Thank you for the uplifting post. I hope things get better for you. I just downloaded my copy of Teasers and Tastes.

Melissa Keir said...

What a great post. The peridot is my birthstone so I'm hopeful that it will bring good luck to me this month. I wish you all the best!

jean hart stewart said...

Hope you have a wonderful year starting this month. Your spirit is great..

Share buttons